Monday, February 9, 2009

drum-roll...

Many many thanks for playing along! It's been such pleasure reading your comments! Loved all of them:)
On a personal note, my love of vintage comes from the love for good design (first and foremost). I feel that some things have stood the test of time and are still influencing the future. Also, I feel a certain nostalgia for the days (before my time) when people were given more time to design, to purchase and to own. The time when mass-production was on a smaller scale, quality mattered more and the word disposable wasn't such a big part of life. I'm totally romanticizing, of course...
Oh... and lets not forget  that 'vintage' means - the girl next door probably wouldn't have it... what a great bonus that is:)

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

Well done to lucky Cortney!